Ireland Training Dates Now Available at our Multicast Training Suite at Smart AV Technologies.
Smart AV Technologies | Longmile Business Centre | Longmile Road | Dublin 12
Thursday 7th December 2017 10am – 4pm
Thursday 11th January 2018 10am – 4pm
Thursday 8th February 2018 10am – 4pm
Multicast UHD from Blustream will deliver virtually latency free distribution of HDMI video over a 1GB Network switch. Using lossless compression technology, Multicast delivers HDMI, Bi-directional IR and RS-232 up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable. The products can be powered via PoE from the Network switch or locally should the switch not support PoE. The beauty of Multicast is its flexibility and ease of installation. The industry has been crying out for an advanced IP solution that can be installed in minutes.
Key product features
- Supports full 4K UHD video up to 100m including HDR
- Analogue L/R audio breakout
- LAN loop out for one-to-many extender mode
- Bi-directional IR and RS-232
- PoE (Power over ethernet) to power Blustream products from PoE switch
- Scale the resolution for each receiver
- Supports all HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
Multicast UHD has 4 operational modes
- Matrix distribution with unlimited configuration options (Requires 1GB network switch)
- Video wall presentation (Requires 1GB network switch)
- One-to-one HDMI extender (No network switch required)
- One-to-many HDMI distribution No network switch required)
Book your place today
Smart AV Technologies
Longmile Business Centre
Call us on 00353 1 4509 274 or
Smart AV Technologies distributors of specialist AV equipment for the custom installation industry in Ireland, is expanding throughout the UK. Originally based in Dublin, Ireland, Smart AV Technologies now has a team based centrally in Manchester, England.
Smart AV Technologies are now able to distribute Blustream HDMI Distribution Solutions, HDL Intelligent Lighting, Kordz HDMI Cables, Metz Connect Category Cable & Terminations, Jamo Speakers & Subwoofers, Ubiquiti Wifi & Networking and the Centro Control platform offering elegant and affordable solutions to the custom install industry all over the UK.
Ronan McTernan, Managing Director: “Over the years, from my meetings and dealings with Installers, I have learned what it is they really value in their distributer… great brands, great support, keen pricing, product knowledge, and a personal touch. I am also pleased to welcome Peter Kelly to Smart AV Technologies as Head of Technical, we have previously worked together in this industry and dealers will know they can pick up the phone at any time for world class technical support”
Smart AV Technologies have interactive demo rooms and offices in Manchester, call or email to book an appointment.
Technical Support runs Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. – 22:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.
Pete Kelly. Head of tech.